Harley lost her first tooth yesterday(Saturday) She was braver then both boys! her tooth was pretty loose so I tied a piece of floss around it so she could pull on it all day. Or at least I thought it would take all day. She walked to the bathroom and with one HARD long pull ....... POP! I heard a loud cute squeal and she came running out bloody mouthed with a tooth hanging from the floss.( I had her rinse before the pic) That was it ,about 30sec and out!!! very impressive. Before she went to bed that night she had a big choice to make, she wanted to keep her tooth but wanted the tooth fairy to come to. What to do....... well in the end she was to excited I finally be the one having the tooth fairy come to not put it under her pillow.Sunday, October 3, 2010
Tooth Fairy
Harley lost her first tooth yesterday(Saturday) She was braver then both boys! her tooth was pretty loose so I tied a piece of floss around it so she could pull on it all day. Or at least I thought it would take all day. She walked to the bathroom and with one HARD long pull ....... POP! I heard a loud cute squeal and she came running out bloody mouthed with a tooth hanging from the floss.( I had her rinse before the pic) That was it ,about 30sec and out!!! very impressive. Before she went to bed that night she had a big choice to make, she wanted to keep her tooth but wanted the tooth fairy to come to. What to do....... well in the end she was to excited I finally be the one having the tooth fairy come to not put it under her pillow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment