Thursday, July 15, 2010



Harley is turning 6 tomorrow!( Friday 16th) She had her heart set on having a pinata at the party. After pricing them I found they were between $20-$30 each! Wow! and that's for something that will just brake in under 5 min. No way I was paying that. But not wanting to disappoint my daughter I decided I would make one, after all how hard can it be right. First I tried paper with flour and water ,What a mess that was, and WAY to heavy. Then I remembered I had some plaster of Paris left over from my belly cast. I used a cereal box and a layed of plaster. Then covered it with spray paint, found the rest of what I needed in the craft box. In the end I think it turned out awesome, and cost me only $5 to make! Now I hope the party turns out as well.







No comments:

Post a Comment