Monday, June 7, 2010

ALL DRESSED UP !!!!











we all went to Boise this last week to see Greg's oldest brother get married to a great gal. I was so happy when, i found that i had a matching outfit for Greyson as the boys. The boys were asked to be flower girl escorts and Harley was one of the flower girls. it was great fun for all. The kids and i spent the week leading up to the wedding with Nanette's family which is always a blast. We also got to make the rounds to see all the cousins who live in Boise. And I even survived the car ride down with 4 kids in the car one of which is only 4mo. And I went BY MYSELF!!!!!!!!!! I know you are all shocked! Greg came with his parents for just the wedding at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment