


As part of our income tax return this year we got a NEW washer! I don't mean new to me I mean NEW as in really NEW! As you can maybe tell we live life thrifty when ever we can so it is very very rare when I get a big house item new new from a real store. This is my NEW washer and the best part is it can do what took me 2 loads in my other washer in just one load. So laundry time is cut in half, when you have 4 kids one of which is a baby that's a lot of time saved! Also its an energy star appliance ( which means rebates and $ saved off Avista bill) Last year about half way though the summer Greg made me a clothes line in the back. So now we save even more not running my Dino. dryer on the avista bill. Now don't get me wrong I think helping the Earth is awesome, but $ saved is super awesome and now I can do both at once! I LOVE GETTING $ FROM THE GOV"T INSTEAD OF GIVING IT TO THEM!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment