Sage has been playing with and trapping bees the make them mad all summer now. Even after many warning to stop by Greg and I. He also found it funny to trap, make mad, then ask an inexpedient sibling to lift the cup, while he hid. Last night he was back at it again, he knocked down and stepped on a nest. Then with a stick played baseball with the wasps! So when he came in crying and stung twice on the eye, there wasn't much sympathy from his family. Honesty I don't know what took is long! So this is Sage this morning, hopefully he has learned. I'll let you know in a couple days.Wednesday, July 29, 2009
The Bees Got their Revenge!!!
Sage has been playing with and trapping bees the make them mad all summer now. Even after many warning to stop by Greg and I. He also found it funny to trap, make mad, then ask an inexpedient sibling to lift the cup, while he hid. Last night he was back at it again, he knocked down and stepped on a nest. Then with a stick played baseball with the wasps! So when he came in crying and stung twice on the eye, there wasn't much sympathy from his family. Honesty I don't know what took is long! So this is Sage this morning, hopefully he has learned. I'll let you know in a couple days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
At least he knocked down the nest. We have one under the step out the back door. We all walk very lightly out the back! Hopefully he'll leave the bees alone now!
ReplyDelete